Hello my crafty friends! This is my last challenge for my July Guest Designer spot over at the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and I have to say I have enjoyed this so so much! I hope anyone who gets the chance to guest design will seize the opportunity, this has been one of the best things to happen to me. Anyway, the challenge for this week is a photo inspiration challenge. This challenge really had me think outside of the obvious box and try something new. I would LOVE to hear that you have joined along with this week’s challenge, if you do please let me know!! Now to my creation:
- Paper used: Bristol Smooth cardstock and Neenah 110lb Solar White cardstock.
- Stamps: Safari stamp set from a card magazine cover gift and Sizzix Birthday Sentiments.
- Coloring: Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and Gamsol blending solution.
- Masking: Winsor and Newton liquid masking fluid
- Ink: Distress Oxides “Barn Door”, “Fossilized Amber”, and “Spiced Marmalade” and VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
- Inside Image: Memento Dew Drop ink in ‘Tangelo’
And there you have it my friends! If you join us, share your link below- I’d love to see what you’ve created. As usual my social media is linked down below if you would like to check them out. XO❤